Sunday, December 8, 2013

So many things!

I have so many things to write about since I am already so deep in the world of tea and coffee.  Many of the things I want to post about are small things that I've already experienced: a certain tea, company, recipe,  or item.  I'll try to give you a quick one paragraph post with a picture whenever I feel inspired to write about these small things.  There are somethings however, that I have a lot of thoughts on.  When it comes to these things I'll update you once a week with an in depth post about whatever it may be.  I'll do a post things like my thoughts on tea as a whole, my job at Hansa Coffee, or an in depth recipe.  Lets make that day Sunday.  So you'll be getting an in depth post every sunday and little posts whenever.

Until then, cheers!
Mickey

No comments:

Post a Comment